Customer Success Ambassabor
As a Customer Success Ambassador you will be supporting our Customer Care Helpline through e-mail and phone support; acting as our customer’s internal advocate and collecting important customer feedback to help improve internal processes. You’ll also be managing Guaranteed Rate’s online brand and reputation via various online directories. “Putting the Customer First” is an important core value; one which sits at the center of our Customer Success department. You possess stellar communication skills and can provide top-notch customer service even when handling difficult situations. Customer Success is about helping our customers succeed by providing the best user experience possible. We’re able to do so by listening to our customer’s feedback first hand and communicating that internally to departmental stakeholders. You are detail-oriented and a self-starter who is always ready to take on new challenges when given the opportunity. Your positive attitude is infectious and your professionalism inspires others.
Who are we?
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
· Provide full coverage of the Customer Success Help Line from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, M-F (CST) (1 hour lunch break)
· Field customer inquiries via phone and e-mail and maintain internal tracking logs with customer feedback and resolution
· Effectively communicate customer inquiries to relevant loan origination teams in order to meet Guaranteed Rate’s service level agreements and operating best practices
· Monitor, respond to and solicit reviews from happy customers on Customer and Employee review sites
· Support listing management efforts for local search optimization
· Support Customer Success Analysts in delivering regular performance reports to regional and divisional production teams
· Exude positivity and professionalism with every encounter; following Guaranteed Rate’s One Voice best practices
· This position reports directly to the Customer Success Team Lead
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 1+ years’ experience in a customer service role
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
Who is Guaranteed Rate?
· Guaranteed Rateis one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Visit guaranteedrate.com for more information.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.