Customer Success Analyst - Chicago or US-Remote
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Success Analyst that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning solutions and support. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving customer adoption and expansion.
What you’d achieve:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a go-to resource for questions about the product
- Assist customers with issue resolution and report bugs identified by users to the Engineering team
- Listen intently to customer needs and connect them to LogicGate product features, with a heavy focus on value creation
- Become an expert user on the LogicGate platform and know the product in-and-out
- Assist Customer Success Managers with configuring customized use cases in LogicGate based on customer requirements
- Conduct meetings with customers over web conference to troubleshoot issues and provide support
- Provide feedback and intelligence to the Product team to identify new potential features and use cases
- Support with the creation and maintenance of customer educational resources (i.e., Help Center articles/videos, user certification program)
- Identify opportunities to improve our customer support operations and own the development of internal resources to help our team work more efficiently
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor's degree
- You have great people skills and have the ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time and prioritize them appropriately
- You have a drive to learn and continuously improve
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how LogicGate can help
- You have a passion for software and are able to understand the value and technical limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
- You are a team player who is looking for the opportunity to wear "different hats" and pitch in to help beyond your typical job description
- Nice to have: Customer-facing consulting experience
- Nice to have: Experience in GRC, risk management, or compliance
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020 and Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work!