Customer Success Architect
Customer Success Architect
Customer Success | Chicago, Illinois or Remote US
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Success Architect(CSA)will engage with key strategic customers that have implementations involving multiple sites, multiple business units, multiple regions or deployments of massive scale. The CSA will bring a framework of expertise in DocuSign Center of Excellence (COE) creation, use-case identification (e.g. intake, prioritization, roadmap creation), industry best practices and change management, key performance indicator (KPI) definition and tracking, program-level reporting of accomplishments, risks, and return on investment. This role will work in concert with the other members of the Professional Services team as well as Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Engagement Managers to execute key account strategies. The Customer Success Architects, ultimately deployed to ensure customers fully leverage and get value from all aspects of the DocuSign platform leading to a modern System of Agreement.
This position reports to the Regional Delivery Manager.
- Assist customers with understanding business and organizational impact due to digital transformation with specific guidance on change management (short-term and long-term recommendations)
- Develop strategy to inform key stakeholders of program, charter, roadmap/rollout, business case and changes
- Provide customers with industry tailored points of view and guidance based on successful engagements with hundreds of other deployments. This would include industry preferred authentication types, low hanging fruit processes to attack first, second and third as well as regulatory and compliance implications where applicable.
- Analyze and provide prescriptive guidance on legacy Systems of Agreement with a focus on building a multi-year roadmap to move to a modern DocuSign platform including end-to-end process maps with ROI versus Complexity charted.
- BS/BA degree required
- 8+ years background in a business and technical consultative role with executive level interaction
- Proven track record of success working within a Professional Services organization
- Experience managing enterprise projects, preferably with SaaS background
- Understanding of financial models and articulating value and ROI to stakeholders
- External Customer Facing Experience
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels from ICs to executives
- Excellent at articulating vision and planning execution of projects
- Superior communication skills to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and with cross functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.