Customer Success Associate at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a deep understanding of the Braze product & an understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Work to a high volume, low touch customer success model gaining rapid exposure to multiple industries, use cases & stakeholders
- Educate and empower clients to become self-sufficient
- Own best in class client strategy examples, creating relevant content for the Success Team
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams such as Engineering, Product, Onboarding and Support
- Work directly with clients to educate them on both technical and strategic concepts
- Contribute to the team hitting renewals, retention and net retention targets
WHO YOU ARE
This is likely your first or second post-education job or you are transitioning from an unrelated industry with the intention of progressing to become a Customer Success Manager. This role is perfect for ambitious individuals with a desire to take their first step into the customer success profession.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; 60-70% of your communication is written.
- You manage projects and tasks to completion.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented, capable of balancing multiple priorities across a high volume book of clients.
- You take initiative and have new, creative ideas that you want to test with your book of business.
- You’re excited about being a founding member of a new office and team.
- You are intellectually curious and are known as a problem solver; you're not afraid to tackle technical problems.
- You’re interested and eager to learn more about technical and marketing concepts with real world applications.
- You enjoy working on a team and collaborating with others on projects.
- You welcome frequent feedback regarding your path to progressing through the Customer Success organization.
- Your interests include marketing strategy, digital marketing, technology and mobile trends.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.