Customer Success Associate
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
We are seeking a Customer Success Associate to help develop, nurture, and expand existing bank partner relationships. This individual will directly support Customer Success Managers in the day to day management of key relationships, including strategic planning, issue resolution, and performance reporting. We are seeking a candidate with exceptional communication skills who pays attention to details. This position will have direct exposure to bank partner executives and product teams. The ideal candidate will have past experience working with large, complex organizations in the banking or SaaS technology industry.
What you will do:
- Support the management of key customer relationships
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and systems
- Maintain Customer Success documentation and trackable items on Confluence
- Anticipate client needs and provide solutions that help drive growth and revenue
- Collaborate with product support to initiate feature requests and issue resolution
- Construct weekly status reports to provide transparency to partner on ongoing initiatives
- Ensure clear and timely internal/external communication
- Help CSMs identify areas for optimization and expansion
Why you might be a good fit:
- 3 years of previous experience in customer support, financial services, or analytics
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Sales background a plus
- Experience in project and task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- Professional experience in banking or demonstrated understanding of retail credit markets preferred
- Experience with BI tools, Sales Force, Excel, and Powerpoint
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!
Read Full Job Description