Customer Success Associate at BenchPrep
We deliver the most advanced and flexible learning experience for certification, credentialing, test prep, continuing education, and training. Our cloud-based learning platform is designed to help education and training organizations deliver a highly engaging and effective learning experience for users who are trying to advance their careers. We incorporate the latest in learner-centered technology, including personalization, gamification, data science, usability and omni-channel delivery.
We’re sitting in a pivotal time in the BenchPrep history, having achieved significant growth year-over-year and nearly doubling in employee size! The number of learners on our cloud-based learning platform has reached 6 million in 2019, up 30 percent versus the prior year.
We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our own office.
About the role: We are looking for a talented Customer Success Associate to join our growing team! You will work to actively support our Customer Success Managers and collaborate with other functional teams in our company to ensure we are always looking through a customer-centric lens.
Some challenges you’ll tackle:
- Monitoring ticketing reports daily, including partnering with our customer support team to ensure support tickets are answered in a timely manner and communicating support issues/resolutions back to customers
- Working directly with Customer Success Managers and internal teams to understand customer requests and product resolutions; this includes submitting and tracking Jira tickets and communicating status to Customer Success Managers and Product Managers
- Helping to train, re-board and refresh customers on the product, with a focus on product and feature adoption
- Collaborating with product marketing to understand new feature enhancements and supporting how best to communicate enhancements to our customers Support the Customer Success team with special projects as assigned
- Managing the customer communication and meetings calendar to include customer conferences
- Assisting our Customer Success Managers in preparing for customer meetings and quarterly business reviews
About the team:
Here at BenchPrep, our Customer Success team is focused on building strong partnerships with our clients by providing a customized experience to each and every one of them. Our team prides ourselves on being the primary point of contact for all of our clients, and we are passionate about solving complex problems with unique, outside-the-box solutions.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a business to business environment
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Have a willingness and ability to collaborate across functions
- Possess strong internal, external, written and oral communication skills
- Be organized and detail oriented with an ability to manage complex projects
- Be customer centric and have a problem solving mindset
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
Life at BenchPrep:
We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to the mission and each day have an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. Culture is our lifeline at BenchPrep. We tend to eat our (free) lunch together - not because we have to, but because we want to. We celebrate our people, both professionally and personally. We focus on flexibility - both in work/life balance, but also everyday in operating with agility. We care about professional development so much that we offer employees $1,200 annually to build their skills. And of course, we have all the La Croix and snacks that you’d expect to keep you moving. It’s no wonder we were selected in Built in Chicago’s 50 Best Small Companies to Work For in 2019, and Crain’s 2019 Best Places to Work in Chicago lists.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.