Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is an award winning SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Chicago. As the market leader in call analytics and optimization, we provide data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and conversion platform. This delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means leveraging data driven insights to solve real world business problems and help our customers grow. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can grow together.
To lead this, we’re looking to add a SWAN (smart, works hard, ambitious, nice) to our team, a Customer Success Director who can stun our clients with leadership, creativity, vision and eloquence. Sound like you?
What you’ll do:
You’ll spearhead the strategy and development and ensure ever-improving service across multiple clients. Day to day, your role includes:
- Partnering with clients to develop their goals and marketing strategies, adding strategic value and ensuring that they get the best results from the whole DialogTech team
- Displaying powerful presentation skills that invite participation and effect desired outcomes
- Ensuring delivered data is client ready by paying astute attention to detail
- Using analysis to drive decisions (as opposed to taking orders) challenging the client, in a way that yields sustained, measurable results
- Serving as the voice of the client internally to drive product innovation and keep internal stakeholders apprised of potential hurdles on the roadmap.
- Acting as mentor and trusted advisor to team members
- Keeping sustainable, long-term client relationships by mitigating risk and ensuring account profitability
- Ultimately responsible for sustained growth of our largest clients. The buck stops with you and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Calm under pressure; flexible and thinks of solutions when plans change. Proactively seeks out self-development opportunities. Is able to learn from their mistakes. Comes to work every day with a can-do attitude. Not afraid to own a problem. Doesn’t punt. Ever.
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.