CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The key objective of the Customer Success Manager is to promote customer satisfaction and partnership growth by leading cross-functional product onboarding and enhancement, account management, reporting, analytics, and issue resolution initiatives. The Customer Success Manager works with the CCC Account Management teams and automotive manufacturer clients to identify value creation and operational improvement opportunities across the product portfolio, and act as the chief customer advocate within the CCC organization. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions. CCC’s OEM Services Group is partnering with automotive manufacturers and lenders to connect them with a vast network of insurers, car dealers, and collision repair facilities, and help improve their customer relationships and profitability by providing data, analytics and network management solutions.
· Supports Account Management teams in meeting specific client needs across the CCC product portfolio.
· Drives cross-functional initiatives and works with the Account, Products & Technology, Implementation, Legal, Operations and other CCC teams to track down status and resolve open client issues. Follows-up and closes issues with clients.
· Supports CCC business development process for designated accounts.
· Monitors account service plans to reduce issues and detect competitive threats.
· Develops operational scorecards for designated account.
· Provides clients and their management teams with reporting and insights.
· Identify, analyze and interpret results, patterns and trends using statistical techniques within complex data sets.
· Bachelors degree required. (consideration may be given for high-achieving candidates with equivalent work experience)
· 2+ years of service experience required, 4+ years preferred.
· Experience in at least one of the following industries is required: Automotive Manufacturing, Dealership, Collision Repair, Auto Financing, Auto Insurance, Automotive Telematics or similar.
· Strong ability to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Strong project management, coordination skills required