Customer Success Manager, OEM
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager is to work with the Sales Directors and VP OEM Sales as well as the client in addressing operational and service management issues. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions.
- Supports Sales Directors and VP OEM Sales in meeting specific client needs in managing an account.
- Interprets data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop, present and communicate in-depth analysis to a key national account's analysts and leaders
- Able to work with large, internal team to brainstorm on key account initiatives and challenges
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and consult on new data insight and visualization tools
- Acts as interface among Sales Directors, Product Management, Marketing and Legal in tracking down and resolving status of open client issues
- Develops operational scorecards for each designated account.
- Responsible for driving revenue /sales for CCC solutions
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Contributes to the maintenance of customer activity and pipeline of key opportunities
- Presents, positions and sells the vision of the product and service into middle and senior levels of management with an insurance company
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-10 years of service experience preferred.
- At least 5-10 business analyst experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with data.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.