Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies leverages artificial intelligence as a foundational capability to listen, learn and support agents in real-time with the exact information they need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver top performer experiences.
Join us on our mission to empower agents, clients, and organizations to increase human performance and job satisfaction through making conversations more personal. We do this by pairing together the best elements of human touch and machine intelligence to drive results.
XSELL is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to support our clients on a day-to-day level. You will be the go-to partner for our clients in helping them with best practices on how to use our technology along with troubleshooting issues when they arise. We support a variety of clients in a variety of industries, so adaptability is key. We are looking for someone who has strong customer service skills and can communicate effectively between internal and external teams.
What You Will Bring
The problems you will tackle will benefit from the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years overall experience within a customer service or account management role preferred
- 1+ years of call center experience preferred
- Example titles: Agent, Account Manager, Team Manager, Team Lead, Coach, Quality Assurance, Operations Support (Vendor Managers, Technology Management, etc)
- Service, Billing, Troubleshooting
- 1+ years of SaaS Customer Success experience preferred
- Project Management, Sales, or Product experience within the Telecommunications sector a plus
- Data & analytic bullet point (storytelling around data)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented approach
- Ability to self-start and problem solve
- Servant leadership
- Travel up to 30%
- Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship
Ways You Will Contribute
- Establish and grow relationships as a trusted advisor to the primary operational contacts within customer contact centers
- Focus on customer success and help indirectly manage the operations of the customer contact centers to drive desired behaviors and tool utilization
- The ability to work as a team member and provide leadership to junior team members
- Analyze data and metrics to identify potential trending issues
- Participate in recurring operations meetings with the Customer Success Team and customers to ensure positive relationships and outcomes are maintained
- Manage Day-to-Day escalations and resolution tracking
- Lead and participate in customer feedback sessions
- Advise internal departments of the customer's operational strategy
- Provide product overviews and training at customer contact centers
- Work cross-functionally within the company to support customer outcomes
- Respond to customer requests for product enhancements
- Be customer-focused and an advocate for the users of our products
- Other job-related duties as assigned
What To Expect In Your First 30 Days
- Introductions with fellow employees to learn about key areas of our business
- Detailed resources will be provided to learn about the area of responsibility and client structure
- Shadow co-workers in key meetings
- Train on all new systems
- Meet Clients and get up to speed on expectations, start building rapport
- Travel to centers
- Contingent upon current restrictions
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “ best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity, and compassion towards our coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top-performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration, and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team, and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy, and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.