What We Do:
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
As Customer Success Manager, you will be alongside our most valuable customers through the adoption and post-sale of our products and solutions. You will play a vital role in the Kalderos team by ensuring customer satisfaction and growth to ultimately drive retention and expansion. We will provide for you the resources and training to become successful in this career with high exposure to our top sales reps and founding team members.
What you’ll bring:
- Work closely with our customers to identify issues that need attention and proactively create solutions
- Nurture our customers through the onboarding process and provide ongoing operational support as they use our product
- Understand each customer’s specific business objectives with our product and ensure each customer earns a return on their investment in Kalderos
- Identify opportunities to build greater efficiency and effectiveness into critical execution activities
- Report and monitor success through key metrics presented in business reviews and customer satisfaction survey results
- Raise critical customer concerns internally to support in resolving key issues
- Keep customers informed on procedure changes and new features and functions with Kalderos’ software
Set yourself apart:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience using customer engagement, project management, and collaboration software a plus
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.