Customer Success Manager at iManage
***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Customer Success Manager at iManage means…
You love building and managing relationships, and you’re ready to jump into one of iManage’s newest teams to help enable our users to do their work better. You will be responsible for driving awareness of product features and educating our customers on how they can increase their efficiency by using our Closing Folders product.
As part of an entrepreneurial, growing team, you will contribute to defining best practices, and creative ways to promote user adoption. We value innovation and out of the box thinking to solve business problems and to identify opportunities for technology to evolve – it is about curiosity, creativity, and a commitment to excellence in an everchanging environment. At iManage, you will make your mark on a collaborative team while developing your passions and having fun along the way!
iM Responsible For…
- Managing the overall client relationship, including the mapping and development of their journey with the Closing Folders product.
- Partnering with key customer contacts to develop internal marketing strategies, training and rollout plans.
- Conducting presentations, webinars, and product demonstrations to existing and prospective clients.
- Creating account based strategic action plans to identify expansion opportunities, increase product adoption, and introduce new features that meet clients needs.
- Advocating for the customer’s business goals and point of view, and ensuring the customer derives maximum value from their investment in Closing Folders.
- Traveling throughout Canada, the US, and possibly internationally to visit firms and build customer relationships.
- Identifying expansion opportunities and leading the outreach to new business groups to support the sales team’s efforts.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Business Administration, or the equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years in a SaaS Customer Success capacity
- A passion for technology, and learning the ins and outs of a software application
- Excellent presentation skills, and a strong demonstrated history of developing and managing client relationships.
- The ability to travel frequently for in person meetings (once deemed safe to do so!)
Bonus points because I have…
- Experience working within a law firm, or with legal professionals in a training capacity.
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems, and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/