We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
We're looking for experienced manufacturing project managers to join our Customer Success team. This team is the customer owner in our order to fulfillment phase, taking the handoff from our Sales team when we confirm an order and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and on time delivery of orders.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
About the job:
- Own the customer relationship after we complete a sale, taking the handoff from our Sales team to successfully project manage and deliver a customer order
- Responsible for on-time-delivery and customer satisfaction metrics
- Coordinate internal fulfillment and technical resources to ensure projects are delivered on-time, to the customer's expectations and at the right cost
- Provide timely updates to customers on order status, proactively identify potential issues and deploy mitigation efforts
- Work experience in engineering product/program/project administration and full life-cycle management
- While you don’t need to have experience as a designer or engineer, opening CAD to make your away around a model, or opening up a technical drawing to read and interpret it doesn’t scare you
- Experience in customer facing roles, with an understanding of what makes customers happy (and not)
- Are excited about manufacturing and know how to deliver manufacturing projects successfully
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description