Customer Success Manager at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Built In Chicago’s Best Places to Work, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.
Your role in our mission.
The collaboration of our Customer Success team is one of a kind. Our days are a blend of creativity and autonomy with unwavering support from our leadership team. We have ambitious goals for ourselves and are encouraged to make big things happen for our team and clients. Everyone plays a role in that.
We know the positive impact that our product brings to its users and pride ourselves on delivering meaningful results and innovation to our customers; creating champions for life.
Our team advises and guides our customers throughout their partnership with HealthJoy, ensuring they launch successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value.
- Partner with customers through the entire lifecycle including onboarding and training new clients, as well as providing technical support to existing customers
- Build strong relationships with our enterprise customers to ensure they feel empowered to use HealthJoy independently, and are experiencing the value our product can offer
- Consistently manage relationship with internal sales and product teams to ensure smooth customer onboarding and platform usage
- Provide proactive account analysis and identify incremental areas of improvement through NPS scores
- Develop and refine company methodology, process and documentation guidelines related to implementation and ongoing customer success
- Keep up-to-date on the latest patient/customer support technologies and industry trends to aid in our scaling efforts
- 3+ years of account management or customer success type role at a SaaS company
- Customer centric and genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success
- Highly collaborative with your CSM teammates and business partners across the organization to drive results and innovation
- Exceptional communication - phone, email, in-person, with all audiences (from cross-functional teams to executives)
- Experience working in an enterprise or channel sales environment strongly preferred
- Proven track record of successfully managing executive relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Eager to learn the content used in benefits and healthcare
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills
- Proficient in Google applications and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, therapy and EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats, happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.