Customer Success Manager
Why this role exists
At ansarada our vision is to prepare Millions of companies and advisors and have them running better and ready for what’s next, revolutionising an entire industry. Fundamental to achieving this vision will be in delivering a product experience our customers never imagined they’d have, and can’t live without.
Our Client Success team plays a key role in delivering our mission by helping clients implement and best use our enterprise SaaS platform, so they stay aware of risks and opportunities that exist in their business today, and prepared for any upcoming material event.
Reporting to the Head of Client Success for AMER, you'll be responsible for Ansarada client’s experiencing a smooth and impactful implementation process of our platform, and that they achieve great benefits from it that meet or exceed their expectations. This is a pivotal role that will work across multiple teams and pave the way for what Great looks like, while influencing the way we deliver value to them on a regional and global level.
Who are you?
You are fastidious about detail, passionate about customers, their experience and setting them up for success. You love people and are curious about their needs and how to best connect with them. Hungry to learn and grow yourself, and even more passionate about leading by example to others helping make their lives easier. You are committed to delivering excellent service and experiences and are driven by clear and measurable results. You are disciplined and well versed at prioritising so that the important things receive due attention. You're an extraordinary listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
How will you create impact?
- Driving adoption of our platform through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business expansion
- By understanding our clients requirements, developing and guiding their thinking to identify measures of success, design and effectuate an implementation plan which clearly defines the clients expected requirements, agreed outcomes and creates buy-in while identifying further expansion opportunities.
- Applying your own curiosity to anticipate customers’ requirements, any possible challenges while being proactive in addressing and resolving them.
- Facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process and Corporate activation experience
- Closely monitor adoption rates of Accounts; providing insight to Customers and addressing engagement and adoption issues immediately. Feeding this information back to your sales partners.
- Proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Be data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Creates a hypothesis of need prior to client engagement, through excellent questioning and discovery skills
- Work collaboratively with collective team to build ideal structure, refine and build value
What should you possess?
- 1-2 years proven experience in a B2B SaaS Customer Success role.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels and across multiple stakeholders ( Marketing, Operations, Product and Development)
- Experience with end-to-end implementation of a B2B SaaS Enterprise Platform/Software with corporate and enterprise clients.
- Proven experience leading and influencing in relation to people, processes and systems
- Have worked in a fast-growth technology company (Financial Services industry experience preferred)
- Proven experience with running and delivering product onboarding or introduction calls (including onsite/offsite lunch and learns)
- Excellent professional communication Verbal / Written (English)
- Proven experience of expansion sales (up selling, including referrals)
Are you looking for a fast-growth global company where your skills can make a real impact?
Turning our goal of revolutionising an entire industry into reality needs a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people.
For ten years we’ve made sure our clients can safely share confidential information. Our plans for the next ten are even more exciting. Yes, we work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing it.
We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 6 of the last 7 years and again in 2017. Take a peek at what life at ansarada looks like.
With the greatest respect, CV's will not be accepted from Recruitment Agents or Agencies for this role.