Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager at Snapsheet, you are the leader and role model for a team of Customer Success Specialists. You will inspire your team to achieve their production and quality goals in addition to guiding the individuals on your team to succeed in their professional goals. You have a passion for coaching and mentorship through open, honest, and productive dialogue with your team. You are someone who proactively seeks solutions to anticipated issues identified using trends in data. You are a collaborator and driver in a fast-changing and ever-evolving customer service environment where your opinions and expertise truly matter. You know the value of your experience, and you can’t wait to make an impact in your next role.
You are someone who takes pride in their work and is looking to make a difference with a company whose values and goals you can get behind.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
- Coach and evaluate employee performance to adhere to operational best practices
- Implement strategies to improve individual performance
- Demonstrated ability to consistently work independently with limited direction on best practices and guidelines
- Ability to resolve escalated or complex files with little to no support
- Coach and provide feedback to others on how claims decisions and interactions affect the organization
- Drive and measure performance of a team of customer success specialists to meet daily and monthly goals in production and quality
- Improves results by evaluating processes and recommending changes as needed
- Skilled in performance management, tailoring feedback, and delivering tough messages
- Responsible for ongoing development of a team of Customer Success Specialists during regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings, punctuated by quarterly and annual check-ins.
- Manage change in a way that reduces the concern experienced by others
- Proficient in pulling and interpreting data from different sources to find areas of opportunity where coaching can be provided to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct interviews and identify top talent for the Customer Success Organization
- Performs related job duties as assigned and required
- College degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Passion for coaching and mentoring others to succeed
- Competitive edge that motivates you to succeed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Agile with change management
- Strategic mindset with ability to plan for the future
- Strong collaborator and internal communicator
- Ability to inspire improvement and actualize goals