Customer Success Manager at Stats Perform
As a successful Customer Success Manager at STATS, you'll build and manage meaningful client relationships with a consultative approach.
What You'll Do:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and overseeing holistic customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships with stakeholders and across the customer organization, planning and driving ongoing account strategy
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Proactively manage assigned clients to enable success throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring best practices and methodologies that will drive client engagement, business outcomes, and maintain renewal and retention rates
- Establish a trusted/strategic-advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Identify opportunities for on-boarding and customer training needs to ensure adoption and success with STATS products
- Understand and anticipate customer's need and goals then track customer progress and help develop creative solutions or strategies
- Gather product feedback and act as advocate for your client-base with internal development and product teams
- Verify contracts, review deliverables and ensure terms and conditions are aligned with business policies
- Collaborate with Sales other internal teams on customer interactions and engagements
- Conduct business reviews with customer to discuss overall account health, including bench marking, adoption trends and best practices
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years of customer success or training experience with a proven track record of success
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and efficiently respond to multiple clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.