Customer Success Manager at Litera Microsystems
Are you self-motivated, detailed-oriented and impatient for results? Do you work best in a fast paced, growing, and changing environment? Do you like nurturing versus hunting? We are looking for sharp, driven people who have a passion for technology and working with people to solve problems.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are actively involved with customers to build relationships, promote adoption, address issues, identify new business opportunities, negotiate contract terms, and for ongoing promotion of the value of our solutions. A CSM oversees the relationship with Litera Microsystems' customers for the duration of their contract(s). A CSM is also responsible for selling services and add-on licenses to grow existing customer relationships.
Customer Success Managers are considered by our customers as their primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor to facilitate success with our software solutions to positively impact the value we bring to their business. CSMs advocate the needs of the customer to all Litera Microsystems' teams. As part of the Customer Success team, this position is highly visible which affords talented people many opportunities to grow and advance.
Litera Microsystems is a successful, growing, commercial software product company. We at Litera Microsystems are strong believers in a healthy work-life balance with added benefits you don't find everywhere. We work hard, play hard and give back to the community.
What It Takes
- Relentless pursuit of excellence
- Attention to detail
- Quick thinking
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong initiative, drive and self-direction
- Proficiency at juggling multiple tasks
- Being comfortable in a fast-moving and quickly-changing environment
- Partnering with others to accomplish goals
- Willingness to carry a renewal and variable commission quota
- Build relationships with primary contacts, from manager level to C-level executives, at Litera Microsystems' customers.
- Execute discussions via telephone, email, and on occasion face-to-face meetings
- Gather key information about each account, including budget, decision-making process, product implementation, account environment and technology initiatives for current year and future
- Develop and manage customer account plans to promote product stickiness, to maximize the value of Litera Microsystems' solutions and ensure customer success
- Identify, confirm and manage at-risk accounts and vulnerability in assigned territory
- Drive agreement renewal process by working together with tasked colleagues to secure
- Manage new customer on-boarding and project kickoff meetings
- Triage 'troubled' accounts and diligently problem solve as necessary
- Be an advocate for customer to internal staff and coordinate turn around process as required
- Explore and identify new revenue opportunities with existing customers. Collaborate with Sales Reps regularly on leads, opportunities and next steps
- Orchestrate executive-level customer business reviews and account management meetings
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Likeable and enjoys working with people
- Ability to diligently problem solve and trouble-shoot problems independently
- Must have an interest in technology and confidence to demonstrate products
- Experience with selling and/or account management
- Experience with SalesForce.com or other CRM desired
- Proven track record of success
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.