Customer Success Manager
DialogTech is an award winning SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Chicago. As the market leader in call analytics and optimization, we provide data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and conversion platform. This delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
- Is a self starter who handles their own book of business. You are entrepreneurial at heart and this is your opportunity to run your business without the risk. You are ultimately responsible for the profit and loss of DialogTech’s customers.
- Will maintain high activity rates with your large book of clients to secure contracts, drive revenue and mitigate churn. Brings up issues early and where necessary.
- Can take on a large volume of customer calls and written inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Has an excellent understanding of the DialogTech platform and is ready and willing to guide our clients through: setups, troubleshooting, integrations, etc.
- Has a basic knowledge of the digital marketing landscape.
- Is very detail oriented, thorough and able to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at a time. Is very good at following directions in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Is proficient with SalesForce, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Responsible for negotiating with clients and building contracts.
- Can thrive in a highly competitive environment where their performance will be measured against their fellow reps. Has the drive, motivation and ambition to to be the best.
- Leads with confidence. Secure being bold and have the tough conversations. Calm under duress; flexible and thinks of solutions when plans change. Actively seeks out self-development opportunities. Is able to learn from their mistakes. Comes to work every single day with a can-do attitude. Not afraid to be responsible for a problem. Doesn’t punt. Ever.