Customer Success Manager
About the role:
FourKites Customer Success Manager is responsible for owning the overall customer relationship with assigned accounts. Your goal is to provide the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You are responsible for retaining a book of customers and partnering with Sales to expand the customer partnership. We want our customers to come to us for best practices and it is up to you to help customers prove our ROI and create raving fans that want to expand their partnership with FourKites.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: increasing adoption, driving usage, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Facilitate a quarterly Executive Business Review to review goals, progress and opportunities
- Understand white-space and work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Advocate internally for customer needs and connect on priorities.
- 3 years of experience working with enterprise customers in a Customer Success or Account Management type role at a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]