CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro looking for enthusiastic and high energy Customer Success Managers to grow revenue and drive adoption of the Centro DSP, our RTB platform. Through strategic account management and relationship building, Customer Success Managers are responsible for bringing new revenue to the platform and growing existing revenue.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll own the partner relationship from the time of onboarding forward. You will partner with your clients to identify and meet their business objectives, and ensure success as they adopt a new platform. From training them on campaign set up and optimization, to defining packages and pricing, you’ll own the day-to-day and become an integral part of your clients’ digital strategy.
The successful candidate will be steeped in the world of digital advertising technology, and will help to grow revenue by providing raving fan support to our advertiser partners. Applicants for this job role should be highly comfortable and knowledgeable about the internet in general, have a background in sales or client services, and be highly confident in their ability to quickly learn about advanced software and technology.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Success team is the center of our customer operations, and is the driving force behind our sales and support. Through our ‘raving fan’ service philosophy, we provide above-and-beyond customer service to thousands of advertisers, agencies and other media-buying professionals. Members of this team enjoy the opportunity to gain deep insight into the online advertising world and grow their careers through continued education in the workplace.
- Grow revenue across a dedicated book of Centro DSP clients – serving as the main point of contact.
- Work with Sales teams, Onboarding, Buying Services, Platform Support and Product teams to identify and satisfy customer needs.
- Own and develop strong relationships with our clients with raving fan service.
- Establish best practices to rapidly grow new client spend and follow-up on new customers as needed.
- Assist in improving efficiency throughout the support process.
- Review campaigns and provide detailed feedback to educate platform buyers.
- Educate partners on new features, products, technologies and best practices.
- Help realize client goals by customizing campaign setup and making optimization recommendations.
- Work with Centro’s internal ad operations team to service campaigns and provide high level of support post-sale.
- Provide business insights such as QBRs and other regular reports to help drive revenue and KPIs.
- Work closely with the digital point people on both buying (buyers/programmatic leadership) and sales (sellers, advertiser/agency leadership) sides to drive revenue and performance.
- Continually educate and develop programmatic buying knowledge and skills of your customers.
- 3+ Years in Advertising Technology or related field
- 3+ Years sales experience in either direct sales, sales training or account management
- Experience in media planning, agency sales or planning or other advertising experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) preferred
- Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Super-positive attitude, worthy of our ‘raving fan’ support philosophy
- Proven experience and ability to learn complex software applications
- Deep knowledge of online business practices
- Deep knowledge of DSP’s and the programmatic landscape, including data and ad serving such as DMPs, SSP, PMP and other acronyms
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- The ability to travel including some day and overnight trips
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing, startup environment
- Loves to solve problems and dig into challenges
- Dynamic presenter and public speaker
- Ability adapt quickly to a rapidly changing technology environment
- Proven communication & organization skills
- Experience with influencing and leading
- Team work
- Ability to delegate up and down the organization
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.