Customer Success Manager
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's River North neighborhood. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
Our Customer Success team helps our clients design and implement successful people and talent strategies to help their business succeed. A key fixture of our team is the work our Customer Success Managers (CSM) to understand a customer’s business, work creatively to provide solutions to their challenges, and ultimately help their organization fill positions from the vast network of talented professionals on our platform. The ideal candidate is a resourceful problem solver with some previous
experience in recruiting and staffing, looking to contribute and learn in a dynamic, fast growing technology business
• Build a portfolio of SMB accounts through one-to-one customer engagements
• Consult with hiring managers and HR leaders across various industries to capture their business needs and work together on how to successfully attract and hire candidates
• Conduct virtual meetings according to Customer Success methodology to drive product adoption and ensure retention
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends as you go
• Collaborate with your peers across all business units to provide your accounts with a seamless experience regardless of their needs
• Display excellent presentation skills and verbal interaction to ensure a solid relationship with all potential and existing clients
Requirements That We Won't Budge On
• 2+ years of experience working in a recruiting and staffing work environment
• Empathic and understanding personality. Working in a startup is an ever-changing landscape!
Just Some of our Perks:
• Paid Parental Leave
• Annual Personal Development/Training Budget
• Free Lunch Tues/Thurs
• Flexible schedule working (4 days in office/Fridays remote)
*Annual base salary with target commissions with unlimited upside and paid quarterly*