Customer Success Manager at Amper Technologies, Inc.
Amper is hiring an empathetic, diligent Customer Success Manager who is excited about growing their client management career at an innovative, well-funded startup. We have recently raised over $3.5M in seed capital and are looking to quickly grow our team and scale our company.
As a Customer Success Manager at Amper, you will be responsible for onboarding and educating customers on how to use Amper in their factory to improve operations. You will guide customers along journeys to drive product utilization and help customers achieve their business objectives. As an early member of the Customer Success team, you will have an integral role in creating and implementing new strategies and processes to create a seamless and satisfying experience for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively engage with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and product usage for assigned accounts
- Develop strong relationship with customers by understanding their business objectives and identifying opportunities for Amper to help
- Serve as an manufacturing expert within the Amper system and provide product trainings and consultations
- Relay intelligent product feedback from customers to our Product team
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- We are a cross-functional team that thrives in collaborating and supporting colleagues
- Our vision is massive and we have the team, technology and customer base to support that growth
- We have an insanely talented team that is fast-paced and each in the top of their field
- We believe that building Amper is a marathon and not a short sprint and we support a balanced life
- You get to learn a lot very quickly and we trust you to operate with freedom in achieving your mission
Here are the skills you'll need to be successful:
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Success role at a software or technology company
- Exceptional communication skills to educate customer on best practices
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders to understand business goals and where Amper can help
- Ability to learn new technical products and become an expert in the manufacturing industry
- Experience working with a CRM
Here's why this might not be a fit for you:
- Our team is small and missing key skills become apparent very quickly. We provide resources to learn and grow (and expect our colleagues to develop skills constantly), but if you don’t want to be in an environment where you will need to continuously learn and perform, this isn’t the right role.
- You will need to do a lot yourself - no task is too small or too large for this role. You may need to re-design an onboarding presentation, build a ROI model for a customer, or document a boring (but essential to standardize) process. If you’re not a hands-on individual that is motivated to get stuff done (quickly), this role won’t be enjoyable for you.
- We don’t look at customers as “cash cows” but rather see them as long term partners in our journey to making the industry succeed. We detest the current model of how industrial sales are clunky and poorly designed for customers.
If this role seems like a fit, we would love to learn more about your experience and goals.