Customer Success Manager at HealthJoy
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
The collaboration of our Customer Success team is one of a kind. Our days are a blend of creativity and autonomy with unwavering support from our leadership team. We have ambitious goals for ourselves and are encouraged to make big things happen for our team and clients. Everyone plays a role in that.
We know the positive impact that our product brings to its users and pride ourselves on delivering meaningful results and innovation to our customers; creating champions for life.
Our team advises and guides our customers throughout their partnership with HealthJoy, ensuring they launch successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value.
How you’ll contribute
- Partner with customers through the entire lifecycle including onboarding and training new clients, as well as providing technical support to existing
- Build strong relationships with our enterprise customers to ensure they feel empowered to use HealthJoy independently, and are experiencing the value our product can offer
- Provide proactive account analysis and identify incremental areas of improvement through NPS scores
- Develop & refine company methodology, process and documentation guidelines related to implementation and ongoing customer success
- Keep up-to-date on the latest patient/customer support technologies and industry trends to aid in our scaling efforts
- 3+ years of account management or customer success type role at a SaaS company
- Customer centric and genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success
- Highly collaborative with you CSM teammates and business partners across the organization to drive results and innovation
- Exceptional communication - phone, email, in-person, with all audiences (from cross-functional teams to executives)
- Proven track record of successfully managing executive relationships
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Eager to learn the content used in benefits and healthcare
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills
- Proficient in Google applications and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution + dental and vision
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Stock options
- Pre-Taxed Transit
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.