Customer Success Operations Manager at Sertifi
Job Title: Customer Success Operations Manager
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
The Customer Success Operations Manager is responsible for driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success Team. You will work closely with all CS teams to define and implement customer success objectives, strategies, tactics, and processes.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Develop tracking and reporting for churn, adoption, onboarding projects, risk and other KPIs.
- Track leading indicators of risk, renewal, and upsell
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption, mitigate risk, and achieve high net promoter scores
- Coordinate cross-functional processes within Customer Success (Relationship, Onboarding, Support teams) and across the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales) that help meet renewal & adoption goals, identify upsell targets, and deliver on customers’ needs
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Automate processes within Customer Success Software (ChurnZero) to increase efficiency of customer outreach, onboarding processes, and data tracking
- Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs
- CSM enablement, including providing materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with a professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- Ability to project manage, multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Self-motivated and self-learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Experience working in SaaS industry
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with customer success software, preferably ChurnZero
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.