Customer Success Representative
Blitsy is a Chicago-based e-commerce company making it easier to buy arts and crafts supplies online. Recently acquired by A.C. Moore, an East coast specialty arts and crafts retailer with over 135 brick and mortar locations, we are growing our team and looking for a friendly Customer Sucess Representative who is ready for a new challenge.
Our office is located in Chicago’s West Town/Ukrainian Village inside of a historic building that once manufactured paintbrushes 140 years ago. The original hardwood floors are the same but we’ve added our own creative touch to our space – if you’re interested in working in a collaborative, dog-friendly, come-as-you-are environment each day, we would look forward to reviewing your cover letter and resume!
Your positive energy is infectious and is barely phased even when presented with difficult situations. Close friends would describe you as someone who cares about others and is authentically friendly.
You're proud of your written and verbal communication skills and consider yourself digitally-savvy. You're not quite sure how many words you type per minute, but you know your speed and accuracy is above average.
Being surrounded by arts and crafts supplies might sound like a treat for you. Perhaps you have a craft room or space, you're obsessed with your planner, or you regularly purchase arts and crafts supplies locally or online. It's not required to have previously shopped our site, but that would be a bonus for you and our customers!
You pay attention to detail and can respond specifically to what's being asked. To demonstrate this, we ask that you note in your Cover Letter why Blitsy specifically feels like a solid fit for you and reference a time that you have either given or received excellent customer service as an associate or as a customer.
$13.50/hour paid every two weeks
- Company-sponsored medical coverage for full-time employees (Company pays 99% of your major medical monthly premium) via Blue Cross & Blue Shield of IL (PPO Plan). Dental coverage is an optional add-on.
- Medical coverage is eligible to begin on the first day of the following month of your employment start date. (e.g. If you are hired in May, coverage starts on June 1, 2018).
- Casual-dress work environment, fun coworkers, team events.
- Dog-friendly office (friendly, potty-trained dogs).
- Easy-access to public transportation with a bus stop steps away from the office's front door.
- Discounts on arts and crafts supplies.
Regular Office Hours:
Normal hours of operations are 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly paid position
Base Pay: $28,000.00 /year (paid hourly, applicable overtime @ 1.5x)
How to apply: Submit Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]
Blitsy is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives.