Customer Success Representative at HAAS Alert
HAAS Alert is changing how emergency vehicles and other road fleets communicate with vehicles and road users. Our unique collision prevention service aids motorists, connected and autonomous cars to make safer, smarter driving decisions. In-car safety alerts and autonomous solutions are integrated via in-vehicle systems and navigation apps.
HAAS Alert was recently named to Built In Chicago's List of 50 Startups to Watch in 2019.
We are looking for a motivated and eager Customer Service Representative (CSR) who is looking to contribute to the growth of a pioneering Chicago-based startup and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a CSR, you will be helping prospective and existing customers use HAAS Alert products and providing initial customer support. This role will start as an individual contributor with the possibility to grow into a managerial role as the team expands.
HAAS Alert is changing how emergency vehicles and other fleets communicate with vehicles and road users. Our unique C-V2X collision prevention service aids motorists, connected and autonomous cars to make safer, smarter driving decisions. In-car safety alerts and autonomous solutions are integrated via in-vehicle systems and navigation apps.
What does a CSR do?
A CSR plays a fundamental role in making sure customers’ first experience with HAAS Alert is a positive one. As the Sales team signs up new customers, you will take customers through the on-boarding process to make sure everything is working properly, they are utilizing all product features, and all their questions are answered. You will also initiate regular customer outreach on an ongoing basis to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create new accounts as customers sign up
- Guide new customers through the on-boarding process
- Share best practices with customers
- Perform initial customer support (Tier 1) when issues arise
- Create and deliver monthly customer performance reports
- Ongoing customer "check-ins" via email and phone
- Prepare and manage customer satisfaction surveys
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Comfortable doing basic troubleshooting of technology-related issues (training provided)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Computer usage proficiency in standard office suite tools (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Undergraduate college degree
- Experience in Public Safety or public/private vehicle fleet operators
- $35,000 - $45,000
- Semi-annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 10 days paid vacation