Customer Success Representative
OneSpan is looking to hire talented professionals to contribute to our talented team and leadership position. We help organizations create a better customer experience and close business faster by making business digital on any mobile device, anytime and anywhere.
Want to join a company where you make a difference every day in customer’s lives?
Join one of the fastest growing companies and industries driving innovation and digital strategy. By 2020, Forrester Research predicts the majority of transactions will start on a mobile device. Become part of our team as we lead the transformation to personalized digital interactions
Key responsibilities and duties
- The Customer Success Assistant position is primarily responsible for data entry into SFDC coupled with a small amount of customer communication via phone.Inputting renewal opportunities into SFDC.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Entering data into SFDC for new opportunities.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the capabilities of OneSpan Sign.
- Qualification experience in high tech environment.
- Motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work and/or internship experience.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Business Acumen.
- Desire to work in the tech industry with a growing company.
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.