Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
ForeverCar is a venture-backed InsurTech company of change agents innovating auto repair and maintenance. We’re creating a better car repair and maintenance experience with transparency, trust and convenience.
Our award-winning platform-as-a-service (PaaS) brings transparency and empowerment to customers allowing them to shop, quote and buy auto repair and maintenance subscriptions online. We co-market with our partners directly to their most valuable asset – customers, members, policyholders and drivers.
ForeverCar is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative individual to join our team. As Customer Success Specialist, your key responsibility is successfully planning, implementing and nurturing new partner programs. You will ensure timely and accurate execution of ongoing client implementations with an eye towards optimization to improve results.
As Customer Success Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Successfully onboard new strategic partners to ForeverCar’s innovative platform
- Define and manage scope, goals, timelines, and deliverables
- Take full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Turn analytics into solutions to implement with partners
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within implementation
- Configure the ForeverCar platform to fit the partner’s needs and requirements
- Keep all implementation constituents informed of project status
- Oversee UAT (User Acceptance Testing) process, including test scripts, feedback and resolution management
- Demonstrate passion for continued success of our partners; fortitude and perseverance in challenging situations
- Implement multiple customers simultaneously
- Monitor and report the performance of existing partnerships
- Create and maintain standardized documentation about internal and external processes
- Identify areas to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Help with quality assurance to ensure correct messaging is in place, partner brand guidelines are being met, and no consumer has a negative experience with our platform
- Provide consultative, project management and subject matter expertise to partners
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle customer relationships effectively
- Enjoy a reciprocal team environment where someone always has something to teach you or you are helping others learn
- Ability to lead multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
- Learn new things quickly and independently
- Empathize with our users. Explore our user experience from a potential customer’s perspective and suggest improvements
- Be a system’s thinker with a knack for being able to jump in and be a doer
- Communicate issues and status in a clear and timely manner
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- A basic understanding of statistics and probability
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Company-issued laptop
- Fulfilling, challenging work experience. Seriously. We market to millions of individuals monthly and partner with household name brands. Our business is always evolving.
- You will get to a have big input on how the company grows and work directly with the C-executives inside and outside of ForeverCar.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.