Customer Success Specialist
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is the industry leader in powering product attribute-driven growth across the consumer-packaged goods ecosystem. Their patented technology harnesses data science and machine learning to create best-in-class product attribute data with more than 22,000 high-order attributes per product.
Covering more than 80 percent of top selling food, pet, and personal care items in the U.S., Label Insight enables companies to unlock new growth opportunities and power digital innovation across their business while empowering consumers to make more informed purchasing decisions with better product transparency.
The company, with locations in Chicago and St. Louis, supports industry leading clients including Unilever, ConAgra, Pepsi, Walmart, Target, Albertsons, Petco, Meijer, Dole and numerous other CPG brands and retailers.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) plays a critical role in working with the Customer Success team by building and expanding lasting relationships with Label Insight customers and partners, and providing expert support to users of our solutions. The ideal candidate has experience in customer support, customer training, and/or customer project related experience, thrives as a collaborative team player, and is comfortable in a very fast paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Work closely with the customer success team to support customer requests, special reports, implementation assistance, customer training, etc., and also may support smaller customers directly.
- Focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Become trusted resource for users of Label Insight (LI) solutions at customers and partners.
- Deliver Customer Support Activities through the use of LI’s support portal tool ZenDesk.
- Become proficient in usage and value of all LI solutions.
- Develop and deliver basic training to users on LI solutions, including customizing when appropriate.
- Become proficient in the complete implementation process for the SmartLabel solution, including gaining deep expertise in all process mechanics to enable supporting project execution and customer support on project execution.
- Handle general support inquiries from customers about usage and setup of LI solutions, directly support users as they progress through implementation projects.
- Proactively support CS team objectives, including bringing forward ideas for execution and support process improvement, and specific feedback from customers.
- Continuous focus in identifying opportunities to optimize support delivery process, bring forward ideas to improve efficiency and scale.
- Participate in customer meetings providing account related information as required.
- Become proficient in understanding customer usage and developing customer analytic reports and business reviews.
- BS or similar degree in related technical or business field
- 6 months - 2 years experience as an intern or employee in a customer facing role in account management/customer success, or in IT / data solutions in large enterprises, or customer support. SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Experience with support management tools desirable, Zendesk is used.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Experience with Google Suite
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Limited travel may be required.
Label Insight Knowledge: (Desirable)
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers.
- Transparency: We share information freely and concisely as a team
- Collaboration: We respect diversity and work toward the solution together
- Iteration and Innovation: We speak up early, are honest about our limits, and leverage failure as an asset
- Intellectual Honesty and Humility: We encourage open debate and favor the best ideas
- Accountability: We own the successes and failures of our team
- Quality Driven: We hold our work to the highest standards and embrace problems as opportunities
- Flexible paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Casual, dog-friendly, open-layout workspace
- Company subsidized Health Insurance, and 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave