Customer Success Specialist
Casechek is a suite of software applications designed to help hospitals deliver safer patient care and work more efficiently with Medical Device companies. Our platform and service changes the dynamics between medical device companies and hospitals – removing antiquated processes and integrating the supply chain. It sounds crazy, but without Casechek, hospitals can’t be 100% sure they have everything they needed for a surgical procedure – until the surgery starts.
In this role, you will be the face of the company, constantly driving the highest levels of client satisfaction through the management of existing client relationships and the successful installation of new client accounts. If you’re hyper-competitive, process driven and you have high energy, this is the role for you. This job isn’t for you if you don’t want to interact with clients on a daily basis and bend over backwards to make sure they’re happy. You should love analyzing and optimizing processes, and you should be comfortable figuring out new technologies, mobile devices and computer systems.
We’re growing like crazy and we’re just getting started. Our team is extremely motivated but also a lot of fun, and most importantly, we’re passionate about solving healthcare’s messiest problems with new technologies.
The role is Chicago based with frequent travel to customer sites in your territory. Competitive salary, annual bonus, healthcare benefits and annual conference/training budget.
- Act as liaison between Casechek and clients for day-to-day operational oversight, issue resolution, system training, and tech support
- Present customer data to demonstrate outcomes and ensure client engagement
- Partner cross-functionally to oversee and deliver new client implementations
- Coordinate client site visits and ongoing system audits
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement related to client programs, client goals, and Casechek initiatives
- Ability to take on more responsibility with complex accounts
- Willingness to address any technical or operational issues that arise
- Lead generation at key target accounts in region
- Bachelor’s degree
- Presence and Command – people know when you walk in a room
- Tech savvy
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication, operational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment