Customer Support & Experience Manager
Cameo, one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech startups in Chicago and Los Angeles, is looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help propel Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a quickly growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience a rocket ship from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the direction of the next great tech company. We have an amazing culture, and hope you’ll be a part of it!
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), monthly in-office live music events, access to the resources of top VCs, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role:
The Customer Support and Experience Manager is responsible for leading the team that will help build the customer service and support experience at Cameo. They will rely on data, research, and customer feedback to identify the growing needs of the business and help prioritize initiatives to address those needs. The ideal candidate has exceptional support and communication experiences as well as the desire and ability to drive initiatives and take part in hands on support for Cameo’s customers.
What You’ll Do:
- As the owner of Customer Service and Experience strategy initiatives, you will develop and lead a multi-phased customer experience strategy, identifying customer pain points, as well as enhancing the customer experience servicing strategy
- This role will influence cross-functional teams and leadership across the company to ensure that we meet our customers’ needs while helping prioritize the building of new customer-facing experiences and improve underlying processes
- Work with Product, Engineering, Talent, and Operations teams to ensure a smooth translation of customer focused initiatives into the product roadmap
- Demonstrate a focus on improving the customer experience through self-service and innovative, world class solutions
- Drive the organization to improve customer operations for best-in-class customer experience delivery
- Use data to build insights about business performance throughout Customer Support Operations
- Own accountability for metrics related to the customer experience
- Lead, grow, and evolve a team that is responsible for understanding and enhancing the customer experience
- Evaluate the needs of the overall customer service organization and determine what is needed to be most successful - including a holistic view of all locations/activities (across partners)
- Lead customer service strategy relative to self-service, inbound channel optimization, contact routing, and improving efficiency
- Use customer feedback to enable learnings and drive critical corrective actions in order to improve perception and establish customer loyalty
- Perform research to identify product / customer experience gaps
What We Hope you’ll Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, operations, and/or customer service
- Experience working with Customer Service and/or Operations teams
- A customer-first mindset, but the willingness to shift and understand the problem from every business angle
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make quick decisions in ambiguous and complex environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to dig up the evidence you need to make compelling arguments
- The ability to leverage analytics to drive sound decision-making
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Experience managing high performing teammates
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Leadership, communications and relationships skills
- Proactive, self-sufficient and shows tremendous initiative
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.