Customer Support Manager
We are expanding aggressively and looking for a Customer Support Manager to lead our remote support team. From day one, you’ll lead a team of support agents and multiply the team as we scale the business. You must be able to comfortably de-escalate situations via text message and create a system that is robust and works around the clock. That being said, you are also a natural on the phone and can resolve issues on a call with customers, couriers, and partners with ease.
What you’ll do:
– Provide superb customer service and have full ownership of customer support operations, while also leading a team of support agents
– Manage hiring, training, and scheduling of support agents
– Create and constantly update a customer support playbook
– Communicate technical updates and process changes to your team
– Manage courier and partner relationships and relate support issues to relevant entities
- Communicate feedback from businesses, restaurants and diners effectively to product teams
- Work to resolve issues and communicate changes to partners alongside the customer success team
– Build the best possible customer support empire from the ground up!
What we look for:
– 4+ years of experience in customer support
– 3+ years of experience managing a team
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
- Customer-obsessed mentality, focused on creating a unique voice for 2ndKitchen that delights every customer
– Willingness to get hands dirty and fill-in for support team when needed
- Willingness to work nights and weekends to work closer to the support team
– Expert decision maker who can solve problems calmly and efficiently
– In tune with modern support technology, with ability to adapt and explain new tools
– Ability to use trends in customer feedback data to improve processes, policies and standards
– Base salary plus commission bonuses
– Stock option grants
– 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
– Unlimited vacation policy
– We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!
Why should you join us?
This is an opportunity to join the company that is changing the face of the food service industry as we know it. We’re growing very quickly and are looking for passionate people to make a huge impact and be defining members of the team. This team is incredibly scrappy, hungry, collaborative, and we enjoy doing what we do every single day. We exclusively recruit people who embody our values and are obsessed with growth and delivering the best food experience possible.