At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
Kalderos is looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager. In this role you will be accountable for building a strategic customer support model and assisting our leadership team in planning, hiring,
and standing up the customer support function for Kalderos’ products. Also, you will be responsible for leading the customer service activities for Kalderos. This includes responsibility for the daily execution of the customer support processes of order management, account management, incoming call volume
and daily issue resolution as well as the coaching and performance management of their respective team and any relevant third-party vendors.
- Excellent Compensation
- 401K plan
- Healthcare Benefits
- Training Allowance Fund
- Flexible Schedule
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Celebration and education stipend
- Understand business needs in order to create and establish a sustainable and scalable business model designed for growth.
- Manage and maintain daily processes and procedures within all aspects of the Customer Support team to achieve excellence in service provided.
- Primary focus on improving customer experience.
- Create and manage various team reports (KPI’s) to understand CSR performance, Alignment, tracking, reporting and delivery to objectives and KPIs while level setting performance accountability and expectations.
- Provides guidance to employees with issue resolution, being resourceful, and working with other relevant teams such as Customer Success & Development to achieve expedient results.
- Studies schedules and estimate time, cost, and services to understand cost to serve.
- Develop benchmarks and implements processes for monitoring progress on work activities, such as incoming work volume, completion rates, and pending requests to ensure all inquiries flowing into the team are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish proper follow-up methodology with any and all relevant parties and makes sure inquiries do not ‘slip in the cracks.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluates new and existing employees, and initiates promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions accordingly.
- Collect and document customer requirements and procedures.
- Handle day-to-day customer and employee issues and any elevated and complex customer service complaints.
- Implement service level standards and administer clear performance metrics and targets for the entire team as designed by the Global Customer Operations team.
- Document and execute to various customer-based and organizational SLA’s.
- Lead and/or support efforts to develop and implement process and procedures based on best practices that enable the Customer Support team to perform their responsibilities in a more efficient and cost savings manner.
- Motivate and empower staff through effective and open communication, performance feedback and team building.
- Exerts influence in the development of overall objectives, assignments, and long-range goals of the organization Ensures the creation and proper maintenance of departmental SOP’s and/or SWI’s.
- Lead procurement efforts for any necessary support-related third-party vendors and manage the ongoing relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, CIS, MIS, Business Administration or related field and experience contributing to and leading a team of support specialists.
- Five years’ experience working in an environment providing B2B technical support using industry standard support desk solutions including knowledge base and best practices (large enterprise clients preferred.)
- Prior experience establishing a customer support function for a growth stage enterprise software company.
- Awareness of best practice support solutions and processes, with an interest in AI-driven and/or automated tools.
- Ability to effectively lead a dynamic work queue in a fast-paced, enterprise customer SaaS business.
- Experience supporting and managing multiple customer environments and products operating under change control for all configuration changes and updates.
- Experience managing remote resources and third-party vendors e.g. call center.
- Ability to adjust support assignments to best align with client’s needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and maintain focus in a demanding environment.
- Excellent oral, listening and written skills to effectively communicate with customer contacts.
- Experience as a technical mentor/teacher to develop a high performing team.
- Capable of building cross functional relationships with other departments such as IT, Development and Professional Services to ensure quality support enterprise SaaS customers.
- Familiarity with technical topics like APIs, EDIs & SQL preferred.
- Familiarity with enterprise software implementation including API and EDI integrations is a plus.
Read Full Job Description