Customer Support - Problem Solver at ClassBug
WHO WE ARE
We are ClassBug, a small company passionate about providing awesome tech to small business owners, primarily in the performing arts and fitness markets. Our platform allows studios to manage their classes and students easily in the cloud & provides them an intuitive way to offer online registration/payments to their customers.
Looking for a full-time Customer Support Rep. Candidates should be awesome, friendly, people-people. Our ideal employee would show up at work looking forward to chatting with lots of interesting people & businesses and providing them with solutions on how to better use our product.
You will be handling inbound email/phone support inquiries primarily. Most of the job is "level 1" support -- ie assisting customers on best practices & training them to use new features, plus occasional product demos.
You should also understand the benefits of working on a small team:
Flexibility - casual, non-rigid atmosphere.
Versatile Mindset - we all wear many hats. It's not uncommon for a support person to jump in a marketing meeting.
Personal Impact - immediately make important contributions to a growing company. You are a primary player, not just a cog in a big machine.
Passionate Team - work closely with founders who are driven to disrupt this space.
Pay will be be in the $35-40k range based on experience.
WHAT WE NEED
- A Problem Solver
- Highly organized
- Great on the phone
- Not necessarily a programmer, but great with computers and can easily learn and explain software to others. You are the person who friends & family go to for help.
- Able to work independently at times without sacrificing productivity
Would be nice if you...
- Have previous customer service experience
- Have CRM experience
- Have HTML or other programming experience
- Have worked in the dance, yoga or performing arts industries in some capacity
- Loft Office on Randolph, West Loop
- Surrounded by innovative companies
- Great location in historic building, close to trains/highway, amazing restaurants & bars
- Health insurance monthly stipend
- Catered lunch Fridays