Customer Support Representative, SPINS Ventures at SPINS LLC
As a Customer Support Representative, you will work closely with our clients as a primary point of contact for training, troubleshooting, and overall best practices within our software suite. You will need to convey your expertise in technical concepts to provide guidance to our clients in addition to feedback to our Product Team. To excel at this role, you must be confident, thoughtful, organized and enjoy interacting with customers of varying levels of experience and technical understanding. If you are motivated to help amazing customers get the most out of their partnership with Destini, we want to hear from you!
We are a technology firm with passionate and imaginative individuals that are dedicated to finding simple and elegant solutions to complex problems. Founded in 2012, Destini revolutionized the way a consumer can find and buy their favorite products by integrating transaction data from over 120,000 retail locations, making it the #1 Product Locator platform across the U.S. and Canada. With over 1,300 brands using Destini technology today, we have been focused on extending our product portfolio to launch new solutions that help brands reach consumers more efficiently and increase sales. These include managing large-scale digital couponing campaigns across the top 80 retailer loyalty programs in the country as well as platforms to help brands better understand sales opportunities and trends.
This position is full-time and preferably based in Los Angeles or Chicago, although we’re open to remote for the right candidate.
What you will do
- Spearhead new client onboarding and training for our retail intelligence application, Destini Signals.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose common issues, and document tickets that require escalation for our Signals and Locator applications.
- Build strong and positive relationships with client contacts through phone calls, emails, and live screen-sharing to help your customers achieve success within their Destini applications.
- Lead conversations with customers to determine how best to align their company goals with their usage of Destini products to realize the most value possible.
- Become your customers’ champion and advocate for their needs loudly and proudly!
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent
- Direct experience working with and supporting B2B and/or B2C SaaS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; strong presentation skills are highly desirable
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, ZenDesk, and CRM services (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
- Experience with spreadsheet manipulation (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- While web development experience is not a requirement for the position, a basic understanding of html and css is a plus to help expedite troubleshooting efforts
What You Get
- Competitive starting salary (DOE)
- 3+ Weeks paid vacation time
- 401k Retirement matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Insurance Benefits
- A laid-back working environment with top-of-the-line computer equipment