Customer Support Representative, Tier III at DocuSign
Customer Support Representative - Tier III
Customer Success | Chicago, IL United States
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As a Customer Support Tier III Representative, you are the first line of defense to educate, solve the problems of and delight our commercial and enterprise customers. SpringCM, a DocuSign company, is seeking an experienced Customer Support Representative who has solid knowledge in document management, BPM/workflow, and web services interfaces. The position acts as the liaison between customers and all functional areas within SpringCM to resolve service and support related inquiries. The scope of the position ranges from helping the SMB space to the largest Fortune 100 customers.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Technical Support.
- Provide exceptional support for our applications and associated services
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve document management issues in a timely manner (Tier 3 support)
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Achieve ~ 90% or higher on closed case surveys and quality assessments
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, identify bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Document your customer communications effectively in the support ticketing system; meeting company standards
- Deliver informal product training to prospects, customers and fellow employees
- Participate in evolving 24X7 global Support coverage
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years as a technical support representative in a SaaS environment
- Experience with enterprise platforms such as ECM, Document Management, Contract Management, or BPM systems
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deploy schedule
- Familiarity with web-based applications, especially Salesforce.com, web services APIs, monitoring tools (e.g. Dynatrace), and authentication technologies (i.e. SAML2, ADFS)
- Experience resolving complex technical issues and making recommendations to customers
- Ability to demonstrate both technical and account level customer service skills
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, bug submission and other support systems procedures
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking skills; work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.