Customer Support Representative at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime Software is looking for an all-star Customer Support Representative in our downtown Chicago office. Our Support Team acts as resident product experts to help our customers successfully use the BigTime platform. We are striving to build one of the most impressive customer service reputations in the industry and we are looking for you to not only to contribute but also enhance our level of service and commitment to our customers.
If you have excellent people skills, the desire to dive deep into a new product, and the ability to learn it inside and out, please apply!
- Handle incoming support requests from customers and prospects through various channels, such as live chat, email and phone
- Educate/train/consult and on-board a wide range of professional service firms on how to fully and proficiently use various features of BigTime in the most effective way to fit their specific industry
- Serve as a resident product expert and maintain exceptional knowledge of the product as we continue to add new features
- Identify/troubleshoot and document priority issues for escalation and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Contribute to team KPIs by improving average response and resolution times, as well as customer satisfaction ratings
- Work with the product team to discuss/document product enhancement requests coming from customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience (software experience a plus!)
- Ability to reproduce and troubleshoot software and data issues reported by customers
- Use core knowledge and on-the-job training to respond to customer requests and queries
- A strong passion for teaching technology to others to set clients up to be self-sufficient
- Ability to quickly learn how to use tools including Slack, Desk, and Salesforce to perform your job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful with impressive critical thinking skills
- Ability to be pro-active and work independently. Self motivated to strive!
- Experience supporting Windows, IOS, and Android devices.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Experience with accounting or project management software a plus, especially Quickbooks!!
BigTime Software delivers time-tracking, billing and project management software for more than 2,000 firms, tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a venture-funded company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
- Competitive Base salary + quarterly bonuses
- Generous PTO and Company Holidays
- Company paid health, dental and vision plans
- 401k with Match
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch and whole company meeting
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda pop
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.