Customer Support Representative at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Logging calls and incidents on the IT Service Desk and maintaining details of software / hardware problems detected.
- Providing initial triage technical support; answering support queries via phone or e-mail in a timely efficient manner.
- You will be escalating to internal or external support resources and Subject Matter Experts when necessary.
- You will be supporting users in the use of the ServiceNow platform by providing necessary advice and/or training.
- You will perform initial triage of customer cases with documented solutions and/or workarounds.
To be successful in this role you have:
- The ability to have difficult conversations with customers.
- 2 - 4 years working within an IT environment.
- Technical background and ability to learn and absorb technology quickly.
- Prior experience in a Customer HUB or Customer Care function for an Enterprise Software or SaaS environment is highly desired.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- The ability to ask clear and precise questions of the customer to ascertain the exact details of the problem.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- A good understanding of the ServiceNow platform is an advantage
- Experience with using and troubleshooting SaaS applications.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.