Customer Support Representative at Wyzant
As a customer support representative, you will be part of a small team responsible for managing relationships and providing service to existing and prospective tutors, parents, and students.
- Provide an exceptional, committed, full life cycle customer experience to our users through phone, email and chat support
- Deliver informal and helpful product training to users as needed
- Anticipate customer needs and go above and beyond to ensure an efficient, seamless customer experience
- Strive for first-contact resolution with each interaction
- Take ownership and tackle potentially complex and heightened user concerns with a positive and supportive attitude while making decisions and judgments to appropriately resolve those situations
- Proactively look for ways to identify trends and improve our processes
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent and seamless services to Wyzant customers while also exercising time management and task prioritization
- Update customer information in Zendesk during and after each correspondence
- Deliver exceptional quality and satisfaction scores. Maintain other individual metrics to the satisfaction of your manager
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing position
- Demonstrate patience and attentiveness in all communication and interactions
- Motivation to meet and exceed expectations in a metrics-driven environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively in order to proactively and independently solve problems
- Experience with computer operating systems and ability to troubleshoot on demand
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and outlook with customers and coworkers
- Adhere to attendance and scheduling policies
- $15.50/hr starting with full benefits
- 40 hours per week. Anticipated shift is 12pm-8pm Monday-Thursday, 10am-6pm Friday. Holiday coverage may be required. This position is based in Chicago.