What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Rise Buildings platform
- Provide software application, web portal, and hardware support to customers/end users
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers/end users and provide timely solutions
- Facilitate problem solving between customers/end users and additional team members within applicable Rise Buildings departments
- Engage and communicate with Development Team on known product issues & requested feature requests
- Complete and submit a weekly Support Status Report (SSR)
- As assigned, build and populate properties within the Rise Buildings platform utilizing completed property workbooks
- Develop and maintain an end-user knowledge base and FAQ
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Marketing or Related Field
- 2+ Years of Sales and/or Account Management/Support Experience
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, primarily via email and phone
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience diagnosing problems with software products (preferred)
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!