Customer Support Specialist (Weds- Sun) at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
- Shift: Wednesday - Sunday
- Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm CST
- Non-Exempt - Full Time
The Consumer Support Specialist answers / follows up on inbound calls, chats, and emails from Keeper Security’s Consumer customers to provide a high level of service, ensure customers understand product features and benefits, and also provide accurate product and service information.
- Effectively resolve user inquiries via phone, email, chat and screen sharing in an accurate and timely manner
- Recognize, document, and alert management of trends in customer calls, chats or emails
- Proactively identify product improvements, identity and reproduce bugs and escalate to management
- Apply a positive and professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Maintain quality in a fast-paced environment
- Uphold company policy and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality
- Follow outlined procedures as they pertain to support team guidelines
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least one year of experience with front end customer service- preferably with SaSS
- Hands-on Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Proven experience succeeding in a high volume work environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- A self-motivated, curious learner and a team player
- Speaking another language such as Italian, German, Japanese or Portuguese is a plus
- Prior experience in software support is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working in call center environment is preferred
- Ability and desire to work a flexible schedule
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.