Customer Support Specialist at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions we are helping solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by developing advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and products that are used to help keep people, businesses, and cities around the world safer. Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems.
Reporting to the Triage Centre manager, the Customer Support Specialist will provide customers with level 1 product support over the phone. Success in this role will be defined by a strong customer-oriented mentality and the curiosity to learn about a diverse set of technologies. This role works closely with the break-fix technical support team, and opportunities exist to develop technical skills and join technical support.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone
- Search for qualified KB articles and provide related solutions
- Maintain an understanding of Avigilon software and products, including cameras, servers, and networks.
- Ensure all requests are tracked and maintained accurately in a case management system
- Balance hands-on guidance with self-serve resources
- Adhere to metrics driven performance
- Experience in a customer service role
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and time management skills
- Self-motivated and focused with a passion for technology and customer satisfaction
- Must be able to quickly learn and understand new ideas and concepts
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience
- Contact center experience
- Degree, Diploma, or certificates in a related discipline
- Prior surveillance industry experience
- French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian fluency
- 6 months experience working in a customer service or technical support position
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.