Customer Support Specialist at Sertifi (Chicago, IL)
Customer Support Specialist
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
Along with our Customer Support team, you are responsible for ensuring that all customer interactions result in high-quality and efficient problem resolution.
The Customer Support Specialist will be providing front-line, first-response support to our customers to ensure a positive and memorable service experience. Sertifi helps companies secure business safer and faster. You help make support simple and seamless for our customers!
- Respond to customer support tickets, calls, and emails in a professional and prompt manner
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer system issues
- Prioritize tickets to resolve complex support issues
- Escalate tickets to appropriate team members based on the severity
- Establish a high level of personal credibility and build strong relationships to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to management
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all Sertifi products and services
- Maintain accurate records of all activities and interactions in Zendesk
- Assist with document creation, account set up, and other customer projects as necessary
- Availability to rotate within holiday support schedule
Experience for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred from a four year accredited College/University is preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a technical support environment (B2B/SaaS preferred) or 4+ years of experience in lieu of education
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office
- Experience with support ticketing systems (Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, Jira)
- Experience with Salesforce.com nice to have
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-learner
- Able to collaborate well with a team, but can also manage their workload independently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
We offer great benefits such as: Competitive salary, Unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.