Customer Support Specialist
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an entry level customer service specialist to provide excellent customer service to our clients. You will collaborate with other team members to resolve client needs and will provide support via phone and email. The successful candidate must be an independent thinker, a good communicator, and able to prioritize tasks.
- As the Customer Service Specialist serving the needs of our clients, you will be expected to monitor and respond, as needed, to any of the customer support ticketing and company wide messaging systems.
- Support and troubleshoot for CityBase government clients across the United States using the Zendesk ticketing system
- Assist with monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning at system and application levels.
- Provide support regarding hardware and software issues and network connectivity.
- Help Develop/analyze ways to prevent the same issues from reoccurring.
- Participate in the development of customer feedback loops, monthly “voice of the customer” reporting, NPS tracking, and customer satisfaction surveys
- Monitor and diagnose issues by remotely
- Work in a team as well as independently
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, accountable, resourceful, and professional with a positive attitude and collaborative spirit
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities priorities
- Have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ZenDesk
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) (currently no match)
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Flexible Spending Account, Pre-tax Commuter Program, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- A multitude of snacks and beverages
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.
Interested in joining our team of 60-plus innovators at our Chicago headquarters? Check out our current job listings.