ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Customer Success team is a hybrid of account management and customer support. We work with companies focused on improving the customer experience by looking for a way to make their online reputation management more efficient. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level support to optimize the customer’s road to success. You have at least 1 year experience working in customer service, customer support, community management, or account management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
How you will contribute:
- Friendly and fast support to a large volume of customer queries; provide troubleshooting, methodologies for using ReviewTrackers software, and mentorship about the reputation management industry via email or phone
- Execution of our evergreen Managed Services program
- Demoing our product to new and existing customers
- Assistance writing and curating customer-facing help center articles and other internal documents
- Strategic elevation of unresolved customer issues to appropriate teams
- Research and troubleshooting for customer queries
- Cross-functional work with all ReviewTrackers team members through entire customer lifecycle; help with projects to craft sales resources, references, case studies, onboarding process, quality assurance assistance, and training webinars
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done.
- A problem solver. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal teammate. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen, ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing and problem solving.
- A communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.