Customer Support Specialist
ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Customer Success team is a hybrid of an account management and customer support. We work with innovative companies looking for a way to make their online reputation management more efficient. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level support to optimize the customer’s road to success. An ideal candidate has at least 1 year experience working in customer service, customer support, community management, or account management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
What you will contribute to:
- Friendly and fast support to a large volume of customer inquiries; provide troubleshooting, best practices for using ReviewTrackers software, and guidance about the reputation management industry via email or phone
- Execution of our evergreen Managed Services program
- Demoing our product to new and existing customers
- Assistance writing and curating customer-facing help center articles and other internal documents
- Strategic escalation of unresolved customer issues to appropriate teams
- Research and troubleshooting for customer inquiries
- Cross-functional work with all ReviewTrackers team members through entire customer lifecycle; help with projects to create sales resources, references, case studies, onboarding process, quality assurance assistance, and training webinars
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge-Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem-solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- A communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and follow the proper business.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company-sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.