Customer Support Specialist at Outcome Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:14 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
You are a customer service expert that will serve as the face of our mission-driven organization. You’ll partner with our internal teams and members to deliver long-term solutions that will improve the connectivity of our devices to drive impact and action. As the first responder, it is essential that you are proficient at managing competing priorities and resolving issues as efficiently as possible.
You have a passion for complex problem solving and thrive in a culture of innovation. You understand that our technology platforms must be connected and fully operational in order to deliver on our mission of activating the best health outcomes for patients. You take ownership of that responsibility every day.
- Responding to customer questions via phone and email
- Helping our customers troubleshoot their offline devices
- Listening and responding to customer needs for product development
- Collaborate with other departments to escalate work when necessary
- Clearly document and resolve issues in Salesforce
Career Experiences & Skills:
This is a highly-valued entry-level position, for an individual with at least 1-3 years of customer service experience, and is excited about helping others. Beyond that, we’re looking to add people who:
- Strong communicator. Both verbal and written communication is key to success in this role, as well as comfort with phone interactions for several hours each day.
- Able to manage competing priorities. Effectively prioritize and execute on multiple competing priorities with a strong sense of urgency
- Excited about technology. You have an aptitude to learn basic troubleshooting skills, and are excited to share your knowledge. Experience working with network technology is a plus, but not required.
- Willing to take ownership. You are able to collaborate with other departments to ensure a resolution is reached for any encountered issue.
- A self-starter and creative problem-solver. Able to think critically about complex problems to come to appropriate solutions
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up < 10% of overall employee time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description