Encourage curiosity. Keep improving. Be enthusiastic. Stay humble. Celebrate successes. Always be respectful & positive. Customers’ success is our strength. Our values are not just bullet points; we do encourage prospective talents to browse our SpotMe Playbook.
These are the values the people of SpotMe carry with them every single day, it makes us who we are. It empowers us to continue our impressive growth since our founding in 2001.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with additional offices in the Big Apple (New York), The Windy City (Chicago), Sofia, and Singapore we operate on a global scale with over 160 employees bringing our Engagement Platform to clients such as Red Hat, Pfizer, L’Oréal and PwC. Our people, together with amazing business advisors and consultants, create collectively the culture of the company that makes our team truly world-class.
We are on a mission. We are redefining how our clients engage with their audiences - whether that is engagement with customers, new talent, or their current workforce. Just as the playing field of our clients is constantly changing, at SpotMe you will deal with a dynamic environment as well. We embrace change and we’ve been recognized for it. As a testament to our growth, we were named a key growth player by G2 and Forrester.
We are seeking a tech-savvy and curious individual, who is very organized, proactive and has an eye for details, all of this in addition to having the ability to work under tight deadlines and face unexpected situations. You will follow SpotMe’s support procedures and incorporate independent problem solving to provide an excellent customer experience to drive long-term customer retention. You will be part of a global team supporting clients across the globe in a follow the sun model. Our Customer Support Agents, also referred to as App Genius by their colleagues, will ensure internal and external clients are provided with an outstanding service that is both efficient and fast.Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via phone, email, or chat
- Manage client incidents and requests through to resolution, ensuring all requests are recorded, tracked and followed up in our incident management platform
- Provide first-line diagnostic and troubleshooting support as well as technical expertise to answer our customers’ questions
- Perform on-call duties and participate in shift rotations
- Support clients getting the value of product features through installation and configuration liaising with customers, Account Managers, Project Managers, and other customer-facing colleagues
- Handle escalations with the engineering department after thorough investigation is completed
- Be responsible for following-up with customers while complying with SLA commitments
- Prepare FAQ’s, upgrade notes, articles in Knowledge Base, and document support related to processes and activities
- Drive customer adoption by gathering and recording client feedback via our incident management platform, sharing it with our Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams
- Participate in additional special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree related to technology or engineering preferred
- Previous customer support experience desired, particularly with a software vendor
- Familiar with incident management platforms (Jira)
- Customer service-centric, ability to be independent in solving complex issues for clients and engaging with the Engineering and Product teams to drive improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to work and interface with various levels within the clients’ and SpotMe’s organizations
- Good listener while balancing SpotMe and clients’ interests
- Ability to work effectively while meeting deadlines
- Tenacity in problem-solving with positive outcomes
- Curiosity, quick thinker, attention to details, and desire to learn and grow
- Excellent professional written and oral communication
Read Full Job Description