Customer Support Specialist at Yello
We’ve all had a recruiting experience that stands out, either because it was magical or ‘oh so horrible.’
The technology that recruiting teams use to find, connect with, and advance talent often shapes a candidate’s experience. Yello’s software enables employers to recruit effectively and efficiently. If it excites you to be a part of a team that helps some of the world’s largest brands connect with their talent, then come grow your career with Yello.
Founded in 2008, Yello is a venture-backed talent acquisition software company that empowers Fortune 500 and fast-growing enterprise companies to find the best talent for their organizations. Our solutions helps recruiters love their work — and helps people early in their careers find their dream job.
~We believe in bringing our authentic selves to work.
~We are hungry to learn and are forever curious.
~We do what’s right for our customers, leading with our expertise.
~We are proactive.
~And last but not least, we strive to start with empathy in all of our interactions.
About The Role
The Customer Support Specialists support customers and Yello’s internal Customer Success Organization to enable optimal usage of Yello products. Customer Support Specialists will provide support to customers by handling inquiries, troubleshooting product-related issues, and advising on best practices. In addition, Support Specialists will assist with customer requests presented by our Implementation, Integrations, and Customer Success Management teams.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Obtain advanced knowledge of Yello products and services
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests that can include troubleshooting, system customizations, resolution of service issues.
- Demonstrates a proactive, solution-based approach to enhance customer relations via calls and emails.
- Participate in monthly after hours coverage, in rotation with the rest of the Specialist team. On Point coverage requires response within 2 hours after work hours and on weekends for the week the Specialist is On Point. Details are outlined in the On Point Expectations document.
- Conduct user training (onsite or remote)on Yello’s award-winning web and mobile-based applications which will include interpreting and resolving user questions concerning system use.
- Exercises independent judgment to determine the root cause of the issue and find a resolution
- Manages resolution process including escalations of possible bugs to production support Assist other Customer Success teams in completing customer tasks such as system configurations and reporting
- Partner with Engineering or Product teams as needed to test software applications
- Identify and implement opportunities for increased operational efficiencies with clients' plans to enhance client service delivery
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate and timely updates to our customers
- Contribute on special projects to improve internal/external processes and client satisfaction
What We're Looking For
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred 1-2 years of customer support experience in the technology industry
- Bright, ambitious, solutions oriented self-starter are qualities we look for in a candidate
- A passion for Customer Support is essential
- Interest in Technology and being able to learn quickly
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidates who are experienced in Google Suite and Salesforce would be ideal
- Must understand Customer demands aren't always between 8am-6pm and be available if necessary
- May require limited travel
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time.
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time.